Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Bloodmage's new debuffs

wrote on the Clan Lord Sentinel:
* Big changes to cripple/disable as discussed in the other threads. High level summary is: New ability called hamstring which reduces DPS and speed, some number tweaking on the other abilities, and now training in either ability helps all three equally. (So if you had 30 ranks in cripple and 40 in disable, you effectively have 70 ranks in cripple, disable, and hamstringing now.)

* Inferno adds a bit more darkus to your inferno swing based on your health, per rank in inferno. The bonus darkus is about what one rank of bloodblade gives.
 I had given up all hope that the changes to the debuffs would ever actually happen. I had thought that Slartibartfast had stopped all work on Clan Lord entirely and was a bit upset, but tried to accept it. Probably it's why I started played Moon Kitty more often as well as being more wanted as a healer than as a bloodmage.

Now though, the changes to spirit makes me really eager to find a way to use Jeanne in a hunt. No, I'm not thinking of going back to the Estuary hunt because the thought of having to be more concerned with people's tags instead of fighting is too depressing. That and I need a ton more ranks!

Still, I think I will try to do something. These changes make being a Bloodmage sound exciting or, at the very least, less annoying.

Thanks Slartibartfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment