Friday, July 08, 2011

Random Pictures

Even Mystic parrots have healthy egos
 Asenath came on a recent trip to the Estuary and was lucky enough to find a parrot in the very last section. I thought we would leave empty-handed but fortune smiled on her. Later the parrot wanted Tequila and even nipped Asenath. I hope the parrot isn't too hard to handle.

50 Skea at last!
It was only 50 ranks and I got them quickly. I just didn't like getting ranks without getting stronger as well. It occurs to me I could have gotten 50 pathfinding but after getting Trillbane on Jeanne and Moon Kitty I really don't want to go through that a third time. I had one chapter of Book 1 before I reset and it just didn't seem worth it to continue. Maybe when I get stronger and the Rat Towers don't seem so overwhelming I'll reconsider.

I'm going to be training with him for a long time.
I wish Jeanne had trained with Evus instead of with the individual trainers. He has such a good bonus that it just doesn't make sense to train with anyone but him and Swengus for a long time. Too bad there's no a good way to selectively untrain and I don't consider the trainers in Trainer's Grotto a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment